Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Full Dedication

I got this email the other day, from on of our church members, Harry.  Needless to say Harry is committed, pluged in, serving, everything one could hope for in a church member. 

A person always has to protect himself from burn out, and make sure they are taking time for themself, their family, and private time with Jesus.  But that doesn't mean you don't do your best for Jesus. I can't help but admire and respect Harry's attitude in this.  Keep leading the way man.

Sent: Tuesday, March 22, 2011 8:59 AM

To: David
Subject: Church

I thought I would let you know this. I went to bed @ about 9 last night & woke up about an hour later, running to the bath. Well I have never had such a problem with acid. Within minutes I could feel my throat getting smaller & soon I was gasping for air. There were a few minutes that I wasn't sure, I thought this was the end, but I wasn't worried because I knew Jesus was with me. Later I got my air back & Regina told me she thought I was trying to hard again. I thought about it & prayed most of the night. When I got up I read Open Windows Mar. 22 & God was giving me the answer I needed. The verses were Acts 20:22-24

On my way to work this morning I felt I needed to share my story. If your hearts not right with God please get it right for we don't always get a second chance!

Harry

Thanks, Harry.

No comments: