Thursday, December 30, 2010

Miracles

Today Layney and I went in for a doctors appointment to check her BP after being on a bed rest all week. The doctor sent us down to labor and delivery for some tests and decided that we needed to induce and bring Matthew into the world now.

I am amazed because Prior to this week we weren't finished we had no car seat we had a todo list and would have been super stressed sitting her now. Accept we had a warning on Monday and Layney's sister is in town to save theory day. And now here we sit calm with everything ready for Matthew. And God is good.

I am amazed because of the way the body works the way life is created and the way God ordains it all. It is awesome.


For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. Psalm 139:13

this while process is exciting and awesome. God is at work and it's cool.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Mom and Dad, and aunt Mandy. You've all done great and we are so proud of you. Keep on showing the love of Christ to all!

Dan'l said...

Congradulations!!!!