Sunday, April 5, 2009

Sunday Night Reflections

We had a couple of great services today. God is really moving at Happy Hill. Here are some thoughts about the day.
  • It was great to have the sanctuary painted and decorated today. The back wall of the baptistery looks awesome. (Thanks, Danny, Dean, Dan and Fran)

  • I love to see God moving in our church.

  • Even I felt convicted by my challenge for our need for passion in evangelism today. I hope you will all take seriously the challenge to bring someone un-churched to service next week.

  • Sunday Night was a great look at Paul’s ministry and how we need to depend on God’s power for success in ministry.

  • I saw lots of little green shoots coming up in the Garden today and I am getting excited about serving the community at harvest time.

  • The choir stayed in the choir loft today. I enjoyed having them up there. My prayer is that next week for Easter our sanctuary will be so full there would be no hope for the choir to sit in the pews.

  • I am already looking forward to next week’s service I am planning to really stretch myself with my sermon. You will need to be there to see what I mean but I promise you will not want to miss it.

No comments: